Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The sun met the moon.


The sky stung with a rose blush laying gusts of dehydration as it beamed. Alley ways lurked with seduction. Remnants of the fleeting years lay nested in the corners of pavement frozen in neglect. One could hardly notice those peeking eyes that stabbed from the corner of a window where the curtain hung partially lifted. Those peering eyes stalked me as i passed through the street below. A spell of curiosity had consumed me and i glanced back to see those eyes, still fixated on me.

I felt a strong violent urge gag its way to my blood as my muscles tensed. My pulse curdled as i clutched my fists so tightly that my nails began to peirce the palms of my hands. I had to lift this curse. I would no longer be burdened. I would now eclipse life or die myself, lonely and with the heart of a failed man.

Softly, The air huffed and i was lifted back down. The anger subsided and my breaths lengthened. I was choking on vapor at this point, it being dense like tar, my lungs heaved as i exhaled. I needed sleep to pacify this inhumanity before i was wholy consumed, before death thickened the air even more then allready so.

Shudders cracked at my spine. My neck twitched as i shot my arms out manically. The blood tore through my veins, boiling my sanity as I prepared. I spun abruptly and turned back towards the hellish mannor. I caved the lock in and stormed up two flights of stairs till i faced a door adorned with one maroon number hanging tightly to the rotting wood. A snarl curled its way onto my face as i stoped for one brief moment, before entering room number seven.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh will there be another segment? you've left me hanging quite feverishly onto your every word.
ps- i don't think eyes was overused.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home